Do you like crafts? What about craft beer? Urban Jungle Design and Junction Craft Brewing are teaming up to bring you a Macrame Plant Hangers and Pints workshop in the Junction! Come join us for a crafty afternoon, learn how to make your very own macrame plant hanger, and enjoy some craft beer! Grab a friend who loves to DIY and learn the beautiful art of macrame. Limited tickets available.
Where: Junction Craft Brewing, 150 Symes Road, Toronto.
When: Sunday, March 22nd, 2020, 2pm to 5pm.
The price of your ticket will include:
- All the materials required to make your very own macrame plant hanger
- A 3-hour workshop where you will learn 4 macrame knots and techniques and make a plant hanger from start to finish
- One 5" terracotta pot
- One 5" tropical plant (variety depends on seasonal availability)
- One craft beer from Junction Craft Brewing (soft drinks also available)
- A copy of my DIY e-book so you can continue knotting at home with confidence
All ages and skill levels welcome. Tickets are non-refundable.